- MRS Director manages the full MR experience including import, optimization and processing of complex 3D models with automatic Level of Detail (LOD). MRS Director provides real-time multi-site and multi-user collaboration and cross platform integration of leading AR, MR & VR devices.
- MRS Immerse is a mixed reality app for complex 3D holographic model visualization and collaboration. It allows users to load, rotate, zoom and manage models as well as view integrated IoT data and associated documents.
- MRS Remote enables remote collaboration for mobile and browser-based devices for active participation in the mixed reality experience without a headset.
- Arvizio Mobile AR – Leverage MR Studio Director in conjunction with ARCore & ARKit to visualize 3D models on mobile devices and tablets in augmented reality.
Background And Achievements
2020年欧洲杯分组Arvizio was founded in 2016, in Ottawa, Canada with a mission to deliver the next generation of mixed reality team collaboration and visualization technology to a range of markets including AEC, Energy, Manufacturing, Engineering, Mining and Utilities. Our team consists of successful entrepreneurs and engineers with an extensive background in networking, spatial data and communications technology.
Arvizio offers the industry’s first mixed reality server platform for real time collaboration and visualization, both locally and across locations. The seamless integration of holographic computing and live communications creates unique experiences for sharing real world visual information and augmented reality data.
We have been named a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner and have demonstrated our solutions in conjunction with Verizon, AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, AutoDesk, Qualcomm, Dialogic and DotProduct to further accelerate adoption of XR and demonstrate the enhanced capabilities of our product through the expansion of edge computing, IoT integration and 5G technologies.
Challenges For AR
Standalone headsets and mobile AR are the future of XR, offering portability, lower cost, and ease of use. However, 3D CAD, BIM and LiDAR models used by industry are too complex for mobile processors. Collaborative XR experiences require new approaches and XR collaboration platforms. We developed the Arvizio MR Studio to help address this challenge. Download the MR Studio Solution Brief to find out more.
We believe that there are several strategic benefits to the adoption and integration of AR, including:
- Providing XR experiences to win business with effective visual marketing techniques
- Improving efficiency in the workplace through collaborative XR experiences
- Identifying and correcting design issues throughout the entire project lifecycle with the ability to involve stakeholders, local and remote, in the experience
- Using life-size models, at accurate scale, to make decisions with confidence
- Providing training, quality control and safety instruction to improve results and retention